Retirement planning is a part of financial planning process and it enables a person to enjoy the desired post retirement lifestyle. When you stop earning, you would certainly want to maintain nearly the same standard of living. Post retirement, a person does not have his monthly paycheck and will have to depend on the annuity he receives from his investment corpus. Planning for the sunset years acquires added importance because people over-estimate what they have and under-estimate how much they need post retirement.
Retirement planning involves wealth accumulation, which calls for planning your future financial needs and security. We design portfolio that reduces risk and yield good returns.
The steps to planning for a comfortable retirement…
- Identify and set pre-retirement and retirement goals
- Estimate the length of your retirement
- Estimate retirement income and expenses
- Plan for the effects of post-retirement inflation
- Evaluate and revise your plan
What you can do to achieve your retirement goals ?
- If you start early, you can build large corpus for retirement. It is a myth that one should start planning for retirement when you are 40 plus. Remember the power of compounding!
- Define your need and financial objectives.
- Seek advice of a financial planner, who shall chalk out a plan for you. A financial planner can guide you to invest in appropriate asset class to build corpus for your retirement.
- Diversification and optimal asset allocation in accordance with one’s risk appetite is a key to successful financial and retirement planning.
- Review your plan at regular interval to ensure you are on track.
We also provide Pension Planning Services
Our pension planning services has been specially created for pensioners or those seeking a regular income from their portfolio. The objective of this portfolio would be primarily capital protection and an inflation adjusted income. The portfolio is designed keeping in mind three things which are key essentials :
- The portfolio generates a steady regular income.
- The quantum of income gradually increases over time in order to counter the rising cost of living
- In case of an emergency, the portfolio provides easy liquidity.